Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Should The Poll/Thread Citations Became A Sticky?
Heck Yes It Should Become a Sticky!!1777.27%
Psshhh..No, It should Not become A Sticky522.73%

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
citations RULE

·
Vintage DOO lover
1,205 Posts
I have been amazed I think that the Citations, especially the 80-83's are as popular as the t'nt maybe more so

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have never had a citation before......so i don't really no what is so special about them. I really do not care for the look of them though. sorry guys.

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
ya I havnt had expeirence with tnt sleds tho but from what I herd they are indeed both great sleds.I think the citations are a lil more common than the tnt sleds.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Please, make it a sticky!!

·
Banned
1,103 Posts
im down for this still, I will always say that the citations are great sleds and are a lot of fun compared to those new sleds that cost 10g's, expensive insurance and do 90MPH in good conditions with an all new 600 engine or even the yamaha phazer 80hp 4 stroke. I can do 75mph with my little 377 fan, which is not to far away from those sleds, and everyone that has owned one say its a great sled and they loved them.

·
Registered
863 Posts
It seems like citations never want ti give up. They may be a B**** to get running but once they are they run great. I love working on my citation, its very easy, not much you can mess up on, plus its really easy to take the enigine out.

·
Registered
391 Posts
im down for this still, I will always say that the citations are great sleds and are a lot of fun compared to those new sleds that cost 10g's, expensive insurance and do 90MPH in good conditions with an all new 600 engine or even the yamaha phazer 80hp 4 stroke. I can do 75mph with my little 377 fan, which is not to far away from those sleds, and everyone that has owned one say its a great sled and they loved them.
Ya we like our Citations, ya got my vote to make it a sticky

·
Getbentcowz
3,196 Posts

IT SOULD BE CITAITON IN MOTION:p

·
Registered
7,405 Posts
I'm all for making it a sticky , just bought a Tundra LT and info is pretty hard to come by.

Tom

1 - 20 of 20 Posts