Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Some of my TEST shocks are now for sale........I used these to DIAL in some vavling combinations........Now that I am dialed.........they are for sale

1) 440 clicker REAR-REAR shock.........200 miles on rebuild/ revalve.......valved for 200+ lb guy who rides VERY HARD (20% softer than a stock 440 shock)........ $550 or BO

2) 440 clicker REAR-REAR shock..............valved for an AVERAGE AGRESSIVE rider (has more weight transfer ( 2 slit piston vs 1 slit piston) ....I used this same set-up for CC racing, and I weigh 150 lbs.......this is about 35% softer than a stock 440 shock ) 38 miles on this shock..........$550 or BO

3) X package CENTER shock...........valved to work in either the sc-3 or sc-4, and offer a step above the stock stuff.........will be good for MOST riders....... $225 or BO.........0 miles on this shock

4)Piggy back X package fronts...........valved 5-10% stiffer than 04-05 fronts........this is my STANDARD valving for FRONT rev shocks.....I have at least 100 sets of these in use.......everyone is happy......ask around........available with or without springs........Price will vary from $480- $580 for the pair, depending on springs, etc....0 miles on these shocks

Call or email me with Questions
612-599-7331
[email protected]

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Shocks are still for sale...............buyer backed out on me........

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4 shocks for $1100

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
package deals available

Trades as well.........

·
Stupid Hurts!!!!!!
3,179 Posts
TTT for ya, I still need to get my shocks to you for the rebuild (03 take off's). What would you do for a trade (03 rebuildables for the piggy backs?). I also will be looking at getting the rear up to par (04 800 HO) non X.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Tweener, if not sold yet, I will take the front shocks and center rear shock. Let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all shocks are sold...........received $200 deposit today..........sorry guys......

As far as MY PM box being full???

I like it that way.........I HATE PM's......they take to long.....

EMAIL OR PHONE is my prefered method of communication...

thanks you guys for all the interest........

·
Registered
137 Posts
tweener said:
Some of my TEST shocks are now for sale........I used these to DIAL in some vavling combinations........Now that I am dialed.........they are for sale

1) 440 clicker REAR-REAR shock.........200 miles on rebuild/ revalve.......valved for 200+ lb guy who rides VERY HARD (20% softer than a stock 440 shock)........ $550 or BO

2) 440 clicker REAR-REAR shock..............valved for an AVERAGE AGRESSIVE rider (has more weight transfer ( 2 slit piston vs 1 slit piston) ....I used this same set-up for CC racing, and I weigh 150 lbs.......this is about 35% softer than a stock 440 shock ) 38 miles on this shock..........$550 or BO

3) X package CENTER shock...........valved to work in either the sc-3 or sc-4, and offer a step above the stock stuff.........will be good for MOST riders....... $225 or BO.........0 miles on this shock

4)Piggy back X package fronts...........valved 5-10% stiffer than 04-05 fronts........this is my STANDARD valving for FRONT rev shocks.....I have at least 100 sets of these in use.......everyone is happy......ask around........available with or without springs........Price will vary from $480- $580 for the pair, depending on springs, etc....0 miles on these shocks

Call or email me with Questions
612-599-7331
[email protected]
[snapback]729060[/snapback]​
You dont have a set of springs and shocks that would work on my 1997 Mach-1 would you.

Thanks

Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts