1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
803 Posts
[quote name='newfiehornet' date='Feb 25 2006, 04:26 AM']
Anyone know anything... $350 US not bad if they are decent shocks

http://cgi.ebay.com/Snowmobile-Shocks-BRAN...bayphotohosting
[snapback]734002[/snapback]​

YEAH, I have a pair of old air shocks from my youth I used to jack up the rear end of my 73 chevy I could weld adapters on so thery would fit Doo and you'd be all set. I'll sell them to you for much less, (just kidding). But, that's all these are

·
Registered
267 Posts
GSX800LTD said:
Another eBay scam! You got worms in your head if you buy these!!!
[snapback]734520[/snapback]​
If you want air shocks, get them from fox..
I personaly never buy a first generation product.
No offense to the guys that made these, but they look like something from the NAPA Auto parts store..
They might work, but theres a reason why fox makes there shock with valving for compression and rebound,,
I personaly dont see how air shock can be that great, other than being light weight..
Fox makes a chock with High and low speed compression and rebound adjustments with a spring that I think will have a lot more fine tuning abilitys, Ohlins makes some sweet shocks if you got the $$$,
Heres some companys with performance shocks.

foxracingshox.com
worksperformance .com
ohlins.com
custom axisshocks.com
rydefx.com

These ae some of the companies that have a good reputation and good product, I see these at the snow cross and cross country races..
I heard the fox air shocks are a little harder to tune, and I also see quite a few Cat racers that took theres off..
Maye check for an Arctic webste similar to this and see if the cat guys are selling theres..

Good luck...

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
At least the guys got a camaro...

Must have some sense in his head

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.