Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Now do you guys believe me when I say there aren't many good RV's for sale around here lately? Well its a liquid chassis - motor may be worth a bit and pipes - and a few odds and ends. If it was around the corner i would try a low ball offer but not close to $400.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Now do you guys believe me when I say there aren't many good RV's for sale around here lately? Well its a liquid chassis - motor may be worth a bit and pipes - and a few odds and ends. If it was around the corner i would try a low ball offer but not close to $400.
You are so right turbo, nice sled with a decent price tag is almost impossible to find around my place too. Tomorow I will get a 1981 7500 for 200$. Motor is supposed to be rebuilt and complet with pipe and carb. Did not get any picture from the owner but at that price the motor only will be worth 200$... It may be a nice suprise or a complete disaster! Lol

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Lucky dog! - it doesn't take long to get a $200 value in parts. Do you buy all your sleds for around a couple of hundred bucks? First the Mach1 X and now this one!!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Lucky dog! - it doesn't take long to get a $200 value in parts. Do you buy all your sleds for around a couple of hundred bucks? First the Mach1 X and now this one!!
Almost! ;-) Not because I dont want to pay more but because the nice one are impossible to find... Or they ask crazy crazy price for them...
Will post pic tomorow.

·
Registered
486 Posts
If you really want to pay more - I could sell you some nice ones! How much is a crazy price? I will be just a bit lower than that!
Turbo, the next project I want to work on will be a 1987 formula plus with the big white stripe. I dont have the square frame model yet.

Let me know if you have a nice one... ;-)

·
Registered
539 Posts
If you really want to pay more - I could sell you some nice ones! How much is a crazy price? I will be just a bit lower than that!
Looking at your sig. you have a bunch of desirable sleds(to me),but "crazy prices" are out of my league :sad_old: Let me know when you are having a clearance sale !!

Steve

·
Registered
49 Posts
Shoot, I picked up a chassis better than that for free, engine and pipes might be worth something though, wish I was closer I always like looking at piles of junk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts