Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are 07 summit adrenaline front shocks rebuildable or is it time to upgrade?? What are good upgrade shocks??
Thanks
Ken

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Are 07 summit adrenaline front shocks rebuildable or is it time to upgrade?? What are good upgrade shocks??
Thanks
Ken
Non rebuildable. I've got a set of XRS shocks off my 07 summit with the rebound adjustment and titanium springs. Was the best shock BRP ever put on their summits.

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,565 Posts
If ya buy Fox shocks, but evols.... My buddy has a set for sale on here for a decent price .... They are the floats with the dual chambers

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Find a set of used KYB Pro 40's off a RS. They are for sale all the time if you look. Have them re-valved to your needs. I also have Exit shocks from Ian and they work awesome too.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Find a set of used KYB Pro 40's off a RS. They are for sale all the time if you look. Have them re-valved to your needs. I also have Exit shocks from Ian and they work awesome too.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't those 18+ center to center? Unless you're Blair Morgan or planning on jumping off a two story house into hard pack, rs shocks seem to be a lot of over kill for a summit. And the fact that they are so frequently sold to me says something about how great they are (or aren't)
Light weight, especially up front.

·
Summer Sucks!!!!!
8,989 Posts
X2 on the 07 XRS shocks, a very good shock and very light with the TI springs. You'd be hard pressed to find a better shock.

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
X2 on the 07 XRS shocks, a very good shock and very light with the TI springs. You'd be hard pressed to find a better shock.
Yep XRS is a good shox. Anyone running E vols with AI narrow arms should really consider 16.5 not 17,s. The Fox have a set ride height that wont change with pressure changes, The internal negative spring sets this height.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
X2, 17" shocks add to much ski pressure with AI 37". Get 16.5" or your gonna want some SLP spindles to get rid of the excessive ski pressure.

16.5" is a little nicer ball joint angle aswell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts