Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, i finally found an sc10 II suspension and i am getting a pretty good deal on it. I know the shocks are stock and have not been rebuilt yet. the skid has around 1200 miles on it so i am sure the shocks will need a rebuild. I am just curious where is a good place to send them for a quaility rebuild and decent pricing? They are the hpg rebuildables off a 00mxz700. Also what is the best way to tell if they need rebuilt or new shocks? Should it be hard to push in and then push itself back out at a steady rate? thanks for any info on places and prices. Also any where to take them in southeast michigan?

·
Good at wrecking stuff.
5,634 Posts
snowmobiler7c said:
Well, i finally found an sc10 II suspension and i am getting a pretty good deal on it. I know the shocks are stock and have not been rebuilt yet. the skid has around 1200 miles on it so i am sure the shocks will need a rebuild. I am just curious where is a good place to send them for a quaility rebuild and decent pricing? They are the hpg rebuildables off a 00mxz700. Also what is the best way to tell if they need rebuilt or new shocks? Should it be hard to push in and then push itself back out at a steady rate? thanks for any info on places and prices. Also any where to take them in southeast michigan?
[snapback]270834[/snapback]​
www.shocktherapyracing.com He is located just north of Durand.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Just had mine done at Sports Hut in New Baltimore they had them done in a week for $30 rear and $40 front (X package).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts