Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering if the rev has any serial numbers on the motor. i lost my Mn registartion and need a trail permit. they said i need to provide a serial number of tunnel and 1 for motor, stupid i have the bill of sales from my dealer says its been paid in cash. where is the number located on the motor at ?

·
Registered
815 Posts
lars74 said:
just wondering if the rev has any serial numbers on the motor. i lost my Mn registartion and need a trail permit. they said i need to provide a serial number of tunnel and 1 for motor, stupid i have the bill of sales from my dealer says its been paid in cash. where is the number located on the motor at ?
[snapback]697289[/snapback]​
They are on the right side of motor facing up.Not really easy to get to.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BM725 said:
lars74 said:
[snapback]697289[/snapback]​
They are on the right side of motor facing up.Not really easy to get to.
[snapback]697539[/snapback]​
thanx bm725 i will have a look today

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.