Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, I think I've finally decided to sell my 440 that I put all my money into. I have right around $6000 invested in it. I bought it at the beginning of this year with very low miles and decided to completely set it up for trails. As of right now, it's COMPLETELY black and looks amazing! As for the mods, right now it's setup for trail with LC domes in it, 330/320 mains, a tempa-flow, oil injection, and Dynamoe Joes S4X clutch kit. I also had all the shocks rebuilt and revalved for the ULTIMATE trail riding. It has C&A skis on it with 10" carbides that are awesome. They turn on a dime. It has the 1.75" track with 96 studs, there might be like 3 or 4 missing lugs but thats it. The sled also comes with the 5 gallon tank, HC domes, stock clutching, and miscellaneous jets and stuff. I believe there is right around 960 miles on the sled right now. I'm looking to get $5500 setup for trail, or I can convert it back to race form and sell it for $4200. I am very negotiable as I want a motorcyle for the spring. I'm looking for a CBR 600 F4i, R6, GSXR 600, or ZX 600. The sled is located in the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. PM me for more information. I can get pictures this weekend.
Thanks,
Eddy

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ttt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts