Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.....
1,570 Posts
We decided to have a late lunch yesterday at chapleau , 400 kilometers later we made it back to searchmont. No grooming happening around chapleau. Trails on whitman dam road were pretty rough.
I'll say they were rough. One thing I noticed up there is oncoming sleds are just as apt to be on my side of the trail as anywhere else. Saw about 12 sleds on the way to Wawa. Trails above Halfway weren't too bad.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Why isn't that trail open from the D trail up through Chapleau and right up to Timmins. I have a saddle bag trip planed for end of the month. We are staging out of searchmont and doing the big loop counter clock wise and back down to searchmont. Just getting worried that trail will never open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Thats the grooming we get for our dollar. The week before last, the backcountry trails were in much better shape. Sure glad I spent my money on a trail pass :rolleyes:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The groomer left chapleau this morning going towards Halfway Haven also heard they were grooming around Foleyet you'll be alright Sicsled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts