Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Can thread basher, DILLIGAF!
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just picked up an 06 sdi x, First SDI. And I was wondering what spare parts a guy should carry with as far as what fuses, what relays, anything electrical? just a basic list of just in case parts!! Any info is helpful!! Thanks guys!!

·
Show me the snow!!
994 Posts
Fuses and relays are small items, so yes for sure why not have some, a spare brake light bulb, plugs of course, some duct tape, and whatever else makes you happy really. They are small little things, that may make the day out on the trail. so I say carry them for sure.

·
1,378 Posts
Does any one have any idea as to what relay numbers and size fuses i'd need from say napa or auto parts stores? i didnt get a manuel with it and have not got one yet. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,148 Posts
Your 08 might be different. Mini 20-amp fuses. In my Gade trunk I have a small socket/tool set, other than the oem, some wire and splices, electrical tape, bulbs. An assortment of hardware, spare quart of oil. You wouldn't believe how many times I have been able to help fellow sledders out.
Also, it's my excuse why my sled is slower than the rest.

·
1,378 Posts

·
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your 08 might be different. Mini 20-amp fuses. In my Gade trunk I have a small socket/tool set, other than the oem, some wire and splices, electrical tape, bulbs. An assortment of hardware, spare quart of oil. You wouldn't believe how many times I have been able to help fellow sledders out.
Also, it's my excuse why my sled is slower than the rest.
The 08 is an 800R, The 06 is my first SDI and dont wanna be stranded with a dead relay or fuse! I know what ya mean as to helpin others, I carry pretty much all the same stuff as you on my xp and it always seems to get used! usually not by me.......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts