Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have about 3 inches of rock hard snow left over from thursday's storm,and are supposed to get 3-5 today, If we get close to 4 inches I'm ridding.I don't care how many water holes I have to fly through,I have extra slidders

I can't wait any longer !!!!!!!

·
E-Tec Rules
33,554 Posts

yup,
3 inches on the ground

was rideing this morring!

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
My dad and I did about 20 miles this morning. Wasn't too bad, enough for a quick spin to get our first ride of the season.

·
Is it winter yet
2,147 Posts
Just got back from 50 mile ride 9 inches in angola indiana . Have a inch of ice with 3 inches of snow on it here at home.

·
Registered
541 Posts
mxzscotty said:
We have about 3 inches of rock hard snow left over from thursday's storm,and are supposed to get 3-5 today, If we get close to 4 inches I'm ridding.I don't care how many water holes I have to fly through,I have extra slidders

I can't wait any longer !!!!!!!
[snapback]257325[/snapback]​
i feel for ya buddy!!! patience IS a virtue. put almost 500 miles on this past week and most all the trails are groomed. was supposed to have two guy's come up from buffalo NY on fri night to ride all day saturday but they cancelled out. too bad eh!! coulda run easy 300 miles in one day. patience...it''s coming ...think snow*****************************************************************************************************

1 - 7 of 7 Posts