Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed a SC10 III from a legend on this sled. Traction is terrible. I wondered what you guys thought the set up should be, including the front. Looking for a good ride for intermedeate rider. Thanks

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
ILditchbanger said:
I installed a SC10 III from a legend on this sled. Traction is terrible. I wondered what you guys thought the set up should be, including the front. Looking for a good ride for intermedeate rider. Thanks
[snapback]722500[/snapback]​
Did you happen to measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes while both skids were out? I'm wanting to upgrade the rear suspension on my 99Z and I started a similiar post a few weeks back. I was told to get it to ride right one guy moved the rear mounting holes a half inch forward and another modfied the rear blocks on the SC10-II he put in. I was told by another source that both the SC10-II & III will bolt right in.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I've read in earlier posts that the SC-10 II should bolt right in, but the III requires a little modifying, and i think it was just moving the rear holes a bit like you mentioned. Do a search and you'll come up with a few posts on the subject.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts