Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I have my Mach hooking up great how do I try to keep the front end down??? I know some ski lift is expected but this thing is pointing at the ski.

·
Registered
608 Posts
speedfan said:
Now that I have my Mach hooking up great how do I try to keep the front end down??? I know some ski lift is expected but this thing is pointing at the ski.
[snapback]260359[/snapback]​
I cant get mine to hook up at all theres way to much weight on the skis, how did u set it up?? let me know

·
Registered
481 Posts
You are correct. There is way too much weight on the front skis. This is mostly do to the shorter shocks I suspect. Set the front shocks as light as they will go. Then set the front shock on the rear suspension to the second or third notch from the softest setting. The rear shock set at what ever you like. You can also adjust the rear blocks to a tighter setting. This will change how much weight transfer you get which will limit the front end from looking at the stars. The way I have mine set, it hooks up like a bandit. I love it. The skis hang off the ground for around 100' if I am on good hard pack.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts