Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SINCE SKI DOO IS DOING NOTHING ABOUT THE SLIDER WEAR PROBLEM ON THE SC 4 WHAT IS THE BEST REPLACEMENT SLIDER YOU CAN PUT ON. DOES YELLOW WEAR FASTER THAN BLACK? DEALER SAID IT DO TO LOW SNOW. I THINK BRP NEEDS TO COME UP WITH A FIX FOR FREE. SO IS A NON OEM BETTER AND DOES ADDING A WHEEL ON EACH SIDE HELP.

·
Registered
478 Posts
ive been researching this topic as well. i'm going to try a set of graphite sliders that are for c7 suspension. rail width is the same. sc4 hifax, both doo and aftermarket, seem to be a problem to get lately??? 05's not in books yet??? makes no sense to me but who knows?? graphite impregnated sliders are harder from what i understand. figure if i'm going to change them, might as well put on a set of graphites and see if i get less wear near the front idlers. figure worth a shot! whatever you doo....good luck...all of us sc4 owners are in this together!!

·
Doo Pilot
1,962 Posts
If your right side is wearing faster than the left you might have a skid problem ! Chk all your skid bolts make sure their tight ,look for something bent or misaligned ,the rails should square to one another.
Rich

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.