Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody up for a ride in salisbury tommorrow? i may blow off work
to ride. will be there around 730 am and have to leave around 130pm..

pm me if interested!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Snow Sky Natural landscape Road surface Trunk
today was by far the BEST day of riding i had this year. salisbury when there is snow makes tug hill look like crap. rode from the clubhouse to norway, up to ohio trails and up to hinkley resevoir. did a few quick loops in penn mtn trails and then back to the club house. ran towards dolgeville a bit then towards stratford. AWESOME TRAILS!!! this was my fourth trip there this year and was great. other than some nastly bumps in the woods on inclines/declines for a few hundred yards the rest of the trails were as good as the pics you see. groomers were out and police too!!! they already ticketed a few sno-x aholes.... passed 20-30 sleds all day...pretty much had the trails to myself!!

Attachments

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Ian
Your trails look awsome!! I WISH I could be there. Any chance your riding this weekend??? Nice looking farmland trails, reminds me a little of Pharsalia/Chenango county, my home trails that have been brown most of the season. Feel free to PM me, I would love to ride a new area before the season closes....

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
I did 40 miles today, and the renegade destroyed all of those drifts with ease!!!

I will be out on the Salisbury trails on Friday night, Saturday all day, and Sunday night.... More snow on the way, 2-4" thursday with snow possible every day in the 7 day forcast with the temps all below freezing... Dootalk Salisbury ride on saturday????

Kind of short nitice, but we could go from the club house all the way to Speculator and back..

Let me know...
Josh
1-315-717-5757

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bumplover,
i will be there saturday but may not get there till 1030 am...usually i get there on a saturday by 730 am but may have to wait a littlelonger to head over. my girlfreind and 8yr old daughter may also come so i would enjoy riding with more people saturday but not insanely fast! anybody up for a possible co-ed dootalk ride?

·
Snowtard
2,587 Posts
Ian,
No problem. As the day unfolds I will know better if I can make it or not. 10:30 souds just right. I'll keep an eye on this thread. It would be great to have a Doo-Talk get together. My wife dosent ride but maybe I can round up a buddy to come along. Talk to ya later...

·
Registered
10,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
MY PLANS HAVE JUST CHANGED....THAT QUICK...SATURDAY WILL ONLY BE MYSELF,GIRLFREIND AND MY DAUGHTER. SUNDAY AT AROUND 8 AM OR SO TWO FREINDS OF MINE WHO RIDE 06 REV AND 02 800X ARE GOING TO GO...GUYS DAY OUT I GUESS.....

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Will be out Saturday around 10, not looking to be crazy but i want to go 150+ miles... Speculator would be 110-120 miles.. That ride is a lot of fun with lakes, seasonal roads, and sweet groomed trails... Let me know when and where, i will be there with 5-7 riders...

1-315-717-5757
Josh

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Who is going and when will you be there on Saturday... I can be there by 10:30, at the clubhouse... Let me know, as i will be out tonite also....

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
What time?1130..... I will be heading to Speculator if you want to tag along.....

Let me know

Josh

·
Registered
478 Posts
FormulaIII700R said:
I did 40 miles today, and the renegade destroyed all of those drifts with ease!!!

I will be out on the Salisbury trails on Friday night, Saturday all day, and Sunday night.... More snow on the way, 2-4" thursday with snow possible every day in the 7 day forcast with the temps all below freezing... Dootalk Salisbury ride on saturday????

Kind of short nitice, but we could go from the club house all the way to Speculator and back..

Let me know...
Josh
1-315-717-5757

[snapback]742782[/snapback]​
Hi.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts