Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heading to Saint-donat tomorrow for one week. Wondering if anyone has been out there lately and how the trials were. Also any good loops that people have done out that way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Want to go out sledding tomorrow, i checked website doesn't look to good...only thing that's decent direction to black mountain route 33 (green light) I'm also trying to map a loop route

·
Registered
892 Posts
St Donat area is my local area to ride. We were on a trip from a little south of St Donat to Monts Valin from Jan 29-Feb 5. When we rode home this past Friday the trails were great. They were much better than I was expecting given the rain that fell last week. The trail coverage is thinner than usual but was really very good. Our ride back from Matawin back to St Donat was fast and smooth. Check FCMQ website for local club conditions and when groomers passed. Be sure to check out Club Pioneer trails. You can see updates on Facebook if you type Club Pioneer des Laurentides. They show their trails and what has been groomed when. JA Ratelle is a great trail. If you go to Montagne Noir (Black Mountain) bring bread to feed the birds, they will eat it out of your hand!
Have a great ride.

·
Premium Member
2,173 Posts
Where did you stay in St Donate>? La Pot?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts