Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not trying to start anything here , but this is for the guy who said Rx1's are nothing but "Touring Sleds".................Video Link ..........http://www.putfile.com/videos/b3-1719125161.wmv

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
02800mxzx said:
wow i am suprised it climbed that high...........cool vid though
[snapback]273408[/snapback]​
I was pretty surprised that Skidoo climbed that high too....Hehe

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
rxhaller said:
02800mxzx said:

[snapback]273424[/snapback]​
You Funny...I dont wanna start nothing...B.S.

Let me just say One Word, it's a "TURBO" 250-300HP RX1Mnt
-
you Cheater...We should compare stock vs stock...It would went as high stock??? NO WAY...

I've seen that video at Yammi site....Without a Turbo most of the Yammi guy say it's RX1 Mnt suck...and is still too heavy...

·
Registered
126 Posts
ded moroz said:
rxhaller said:
02800mxzx said:

-
you Cheater...We should compare stock vs stock...It would went as high stock??? NO WAY...

I've seen that video at Yammi site....Without a Turbo most of the Yammi guy say it's RX1 Mnt suck...and is still too heavy...
[snapback]273719[/snapback]​
How's the snow in Moscow, cool grandpa?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
saskrev said:
ded moroz said:
rxhaller said:
02800mxzx said:

-

[snapback]273719[/snapback]​
How's the snow in Moscow, cool grandpa?
[snapback]275022[/snapback]​
...I wanna cry...No snow for past 2 weeks...was very warm...Winter started good a lots of snow, then warm and it disapeared...

Send me some snow!!! I wanna

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
Not tryin to start anything...but after posting this on Snowest, I feel obligated to come over to a Doo only forum to show everyone.....

Turbo...240 plus HP vs Rev800...140Hp tops.....big deal.....stock vs. stock, try it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
DaveB said:
Not tryin to start anything...but after posting this on Snowest, I feel obligated to come over to a Doo only forum to show everyone.....

Turbo...240 plus HP vs Rev800...140Hp tops.....big deal.....stock vs. stock, try it.
[snapback]275494[/snapback]​
WHY NOT????????? YOU GUYS GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BY RACING THE MACH Z'S(165) AGAINST F7'S(140HP) AND RX-1'S(140HP).

·
Extreme Warantee Tester
1,418 Posts
WHY NOT????????? YOU GUYS GET YOUR ROCKS OFF BY RACING THE MACH Z'S(165) AGAINST F7'S(140HP) AND RX-1'S(140HP).
Stock vs. stock. I'll take the premier mountain sled offered by every manufacturer and line them up. The M7 guys love to brag how they beat the 1M's all the time....so I guess this is AC's top offering in the mountian class?

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
1M King Cat said:
DaveB said:

[snapback]275494[/snapback]​
[snapback]275518[/snapback]​
We also get rocks in beating RX1 and F7 with our 800 Revs...and some people even beat RX1 with their Rev 600...

25 hps difference and 100 Hp ..
....can you see the difference...

·
Registered
205 Posts
I talked to a couple guys with the rx1 and they say they can do just about anything with them stock but when they get stuck it takes a small army to get them out! The fed ex guy has one and he won't go to the mountains without at least 6 friends!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
akmike75 said:
I talked to a couple guys with the rx1 and they say they can do just about anything with them stock but when they get stuck it takes a small army to get them out! The fed ex guy has one and he won't go to the mountains without at least 6 friends!!!
[snapback]277670[/snapback]​
the rx-1 mountain is not a mountain sled!. point and shoot sure. but it wont hang with po,cts, and doo's when its steep, deep and treed. weight makes the d in the mountains. have you ever tried jumpin these rx-1's? good luck. i got suckered into buying ski doos rt 1000 summit. what a turd! very heavy, very slow. it still makes an rx-1 seem like an anchor. power wise they are both duds.

·
Registered
395 Posts
rx haller
i have not been able to see this video yet. from the comments it must be a real shot in the arm for the rx1. i think all the sleds are great now days. i am doo loyal, my son likes his v max. you could do a lot for yamaha, if you take this mighty rx1 to the jackson hole hill climbs. to register you can call 307-734-9653 they will tell you everything you need to know to enter. and last of all go to this link www.snowdevils.org hit the world championship snowmobile hill climb, then look at last years results, it starts out all polaris, a couple of arctic cats, but when the big boys come out to play its 95% ski doo. oh and not trying to start anything, but not even one yamaha even made mark. so here is your chance, hope to see you there. kerry

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
kerry1355 said:
rx haller
i have not been able to see this video yet. from the comments it must be a real shot in the arm for the rx1. i think all the sleds are great now days. i am doo loyal, my son likes his v max. you could do a lot for yamaha, if you take this mighty rx1 to the jackson hole hill climbs. to register you can call 307-734-9653 they will tell you everything you need to know to enter. and last of all go to this link www.snowdevils.org hit the world championship snowmobile hill climb, then look at last years results, it starts out all polaris, a couple of arctic cats, but when the big boys come out to play its 95% ski doo. oh and not trying to start anything, but not even one yamaha even made mark. so here is your chance, hope to see you there. kerry
[snapback]285619[/snapback]​
I'm in Alaska ......sorry , How did Skidoo do a the big Iron Shootout ? ....Fairview shootout?

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have to admit turboed and lightend they go pretty good, really good, (anyone feel a "but" coming on) BUT if anyone here dropped 10,000 dollars after purchase price into their rev 800ho then we wouldn't even be having this conversion!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
rocky mtn way said:
I have to admit turboed and lightend they go pretty good, really good, (anyone feel a "but" coming on) BUT if anyone here dropped 10,000 dollars after purchase price into their rev 800ho then we wouldn't even be having this conversion!
[snapback]286128[/snapback]​
10,000 after purchase price ..............HUH???????? I paid 5300.00 for the rx1 and 5200.00 for the turbo .

1 - 20 of 27 Posts