Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Freddie, Supertuner, dyno'd the RX1 at 134hp and the APEX at 139hp. These are real hp #'s, not over-correct #'s like some other dyno operators....I am also pretty sure he has invited some of the guys with 200hp MachZ's to his dyno for some humbling...they haven't responded as of yet.

·
Registered
451 Posts
LouMan said:
87gtNOS,

What are Freddie's dyno results are for the '05 & '05 Machs?
[snapback]729512[/snapback]​
Freddie has not dyno'd a stock MachZ yet, only a modded one.

Yes Bluemax, I am not interested in argueing about dyno's. They are a useful tool for tuning and showing hp gains..however, they have also found their way into selling HP. I am know Freddie could tell us how his dyno is accurate..but again, not for this thread.

Apex's are supposed to make a claimed 150 hp. I had even heard last year they should be making 160hp once they are broken in. I am not sure this is the case, as I am experiencing it first hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
442 Posts
87gtNOS said:
Freddie, Supertuner, dyno'd the RX1 at 134hp and the APEX at 139hp. These are real hp #'s, not over-correct #'s like some other dyno operators....I am also pretty sure he has invited some of the guys with 200hp MachZ's to his dyno for some humbling...they haven't responded as of yet.
[snapback]729451[/snapback]​
Jim at Dynotech said the most hp he has seen on a modded 1000
was 195, Trailable. This was with cs pipes, porting and domes.
And boondocker.

·
Registered
55 Posts
a rx-1 has 145hp and the apex has 150hp.And for the dummy who said it runs like a 600 id like to see him try to run with one

·
Closet Doo lover
1,855 Posts
800 mxz said:
a rx-1 has 145hp and the apex has 150hp.And for the dummy who said it runs like a 600 id like to see him try to run with one
[snapback]730272[/snapback]​
RX's ran a little lower than that. That was claimed HP. I was fairly suprised when the various publications came in this year for the Apex and it was fairly spot on. 149 and change.

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
800 mxz said:
[snapback]730272[/snapback]​
RX-1 = 138-140hp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts