Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
07 rev renegade 800 running really rough. Sled starts and barely idles all the lights on the cluster will stay on and it beeps like the key is not connected right. Rpms read 0. You can rev it up and it spits and pops and you can get moving. Once going it runs a lil better as far as spitting and stuff but tops out at 60mph takes a lot to get there Pulled plugs clutch side cylinder plug looks good pull cord side plug all wet. So obviously running on one cylinder but does seem to have spark on both. Changed to new plugs and same thing. I'm stuck need help

·
Registered
13,545 Posts
Should be 140+ on a healthy 800. Have you been through the carbs? I just had one that ran similar. Pilot jet was in the bottom of the float bowl, lol. Also had a torn carb boot on the same side, be sure and check those closely.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just had the carbs gone through and the boysen reed cages done Was my first ride on it since that work was done so I only can assume they are fine.

·
Registered
7,506 Posts
Maybe the fuel pump started leaking thru the pulse line.. maybe pull the pulse line off the engine and see if its wet inside the line.

Maybe a piece of crap broke loose and stuck in the needle seat.

Check compression 1st as already mentioned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts