Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I have it here somewhere, bought it on Ebay years ago, called a rotary valve guide. Will look it up, not sure how I would share it though to be size accurate. Each one is listed in its actual size so you can match up plates to the pictures.

·
Registered
1,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have it here somewhere, bought it on Ebay years ago, called a rotary valve guide. Will look it up, not sure how I would share it though to be size accurate. Each one is listed in its actual size so you can match up plates to the pictures.
That would be super appreciate your efforts sir

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
This was sent out to Dealers to lay the disc on the page and the part number for the disc was on the picture.

Reactions: 70-335

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Found it, my wife is going to figure out how to scan it and send by email. She's a bit more computer friendly. Can you PM me am email address?

·
Registered
859 Posts
You should just post it here Pete. The rest of us may be interested in seeing it.

Think Snow!

Reactions: Sorcerer

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
The skidoo shop manuals back in the day had this. You could cut your own from an oversized one.

Reactions: 70-335
1 - 7 of 7 Posts