Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,927 Posts
I know TurboPete and I will be there....who else? It's a good show.
I'll be there, but I wouldn't know how find any of you guys. Il va me falloir un point de repère lol

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Pete said that he was going to roll out the red carpet for me and let me make a mess of his freshly restored 92 mach 1 X grass dragging it. It's going to be EPIC! I can't wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very easy to find TorboPete and Macho6 just look for the best RV on the site . Très facile de trouver TurboPete et Macho6 , tu regarde pour le plus beau RV sur le site !!!!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Pete said that he was going to roll out the red carpet for me and let me make a mess of his freshly restored 92 mach 1 X grass dragging it. It's going to be EPIC! I can't wait!
I will be taking my keys out just incase. Don't forget to pack your long underwear, it gets nippy this time of year up here in the wild north. Heavy frost on the windshield this morning.

Very easy to find TorboPete and Macho6 just look for the best RV on the site . Très facile de trouver TurboPete et Macho6 , tu regarde pour le plus beau RV sur le site !!!!
Thanks! Not likely going to be any RVs this year, it's PRS X sled time! Time to change it up a bit.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I always knew those two were ballers....Figures! That's why I won't show up. Their sleds will make mine look like scrapyard material. Just can't keep up with the Jone's.....oh well!

·
Registered
406 Posts

That's not fair...you get to ride his M1X and all he offered me was a ride a broken down Elan.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I'm staying out of this lovers quarrel!

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Dustin, are you going to bring some Yellow Fever Club memberships and more importantly, T shirts?? I know I would be in and I am sure many others. ( But the most important thing is that I get mine????????)

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
I will have to see if Pat has room for me in his truck. More often than not how the deal usually goes down is this....

Pat: Hey Dustin, it's Pat.....how's it going?

Dustin: Oh not too bad how about you?

Pat: Oh, just on my way home from Canada, went to another show, YOU WON'T BELIEVE SOME OF THE DEALS I GOT!? You should have been there!

Dustin: Really? You should have told me you were going!? I would have gone with you.

Pat: yeah, I must have forgot.

Dustin: yeah, you must have forgot.....again...

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Getting close! Taking off most of tomorrow to get ready, anyone else going other than those that already confirmed?

I won't be swapping but could bring some parts, if anyone is looking for something special, drop me a PM. I might have it.

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
Show was a huge success, the new venue is perfect.

Do you think this guy could handle one of these??? LOL. We had a great day!
b6132ad972943e75905cc8c64a3870b6.jpg

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
cb7337dfecfb231871cc92cb4045a44a.jpg

Macho6's 91 and my sleds attracted a lot of attention. I don't know what the average age would be at a show, but seemed like almost everybody could relate to them in one way or another.

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Wayne is such an awesome person. I could listen to him talk all day (and I think he could tell stories all day too). He never forgets a name or face. He called a while back and offered Leslie and I a free weekend at his resort in the Catskills. One of these days I am going to take him up on it!

Those sleds look awesome Pete...but that 91 plus X.....

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Any Pat Schaffer sightings? He was texting me pics of his purchases....as usual, gloating and rubbing it in!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts