Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

RMR Snox Race

1K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  440revracer305 
#1 ·
Hey just wondering about something. The RMR race scheduled for Oswego NY this weekend has been postponed to Feb 26@27 but thats also the same weekend that the RMR/WSA race is suppose to be at Vernon Downs. Is it possible that the race at Vernon downs is not gonna happen and the race will be held at Oswego instead. Not saying it is but i wouldnt think that RMR would have 2 races planned for the same weekend within a hour or so from each other. Looks to me that the WSA race might be coming to Oswego which would be awesome since im only 10 minutes from there.

#4 ·
380 dad said:
race at vernon will be at rich stadium i was told. the rmr staff is not putting rhe race on that is why they schedoled the makeup the same weekend
[snapback]261159[/snapback]​
I was just wondering where you heard this? Vernon is a prime location do to size and that the hotel is walking distance to the track. Rich would be more along the line of stadium cross I'd think.

#9 · (Edited by Moderator)
I TALKED TO A sales rep that sponcers the WSA and RMR circuit. He said that it is not confirmed yet about Rich/Ralph Stadium. And being that the Oswego and Vernon are the same date, and racers would hafta to sacrifice RMR points if they raced Vernon, and being that you have 21 days prior to race to pull out and recieve your money back, that they may be waiting till they (RMR or WSA) are in the 21 day time frame and make the announcement so that they still have your money no matter where you go to race. i think now its about money and politics. and that someone knows they are just waiting for you to bend over b4 they tell you.

don't quote me now i am just speculating on what i see.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.