Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone installed one of these in their sleds? Is it a good strong motor? I know a lot of people run them, and I've seen powermodz install one. But I'm hoping someone can tell me that they have ran that motor for years, and really pit it to the test.

Thanks a lot fo tang feedback.

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
Kelsey usually has quality stuff. Running his drop in kit in my 2008. about 700 miles on it this year. Finally getting clutching dialed in, and I beat the piss out of it two days ago. didnt miss a beat. wide open pretty much all day long. I had his drop in kit in my old 2004 rev and put 1500 very hard miles on it before selling it. New owner rides it hard and loves it.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have the 827 in my 04 HO. The motor is great. Runs strong and has never so much as had a hick up. Everyone who rides my sled is impressed with the power all the way through the power band. Took me a few rides to dial it in, like every one else said just follow Kelsey's instructions and the thing comes alive. I ride all mountains and am very hard on my stuff. I am not going to hesitate at the drop in kit for my wife's sled this summer. Kelsey's customer service has been great for me. Answered every question I ever asked.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts