Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of purchasing a riser block bag. It looks like in the catalog that the handle bar pad is part of the bag. Is this correct? Also, does anyone know the dimensions? Thanks

·
Registered
314 Posts
I've got the small one for the mxz, it's about 6" long and just big enough to get 2 pair of sun glasses and a fog cloth in it. My buddy has the large one for the summit, it's about 8" and he can get 2 bottles of water in his. Another guy I ride with has the snow bungie and that one you can put alot of stuff in.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've got the small one for the mxz, it's about 6" long and just big enough to get 2 pair of sun glasses and a fog cloth in it. My buddy has the large one for the summit, it's about 8" and he can get 2 bottles of water in his. Another guy I ride with has the snow bungie and that one you can put alot of stuff in.
Does yours have the bar pad attached to the bag?

·
Registered
314 Posts
Does yours have the bar pad attached to the bag?
No, you'll have to put foam over the bar clamp's or try to fit it over the stock bar pad. I've got Smitty risers, they are larger than stock so the fit was good without the foam, but I'm lacking any impact protection. As for the ball cap question, the snow bungie unit has a pocket just for the cap.

·
Y Zasch
32,933 Posts
No, you'll have to put foam over the bar clamp's or try to fit it over the stock bar pad. I've got Smitty risers, they are larger than stock so the fit was good without the foam, but I'm lacking any impact protection. As for the ball cap question, the snow bungie unit has a pocket just for the cap.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I have the Powermadd bar bag. it works great for my hat. They actually designed for a hat. My mtn strap fits nicely thru the bag straps. It has 2 other pockets. Nice but no bar pad. I just went over mine. Only issue is tach & speedo are hard to see. But then who cares how fast you are going and the RPM's only need to be checked occasionally. Here's a link to see it. http://www.powermadd.com/products/hatsackdeluxe.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts