Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys i want to say thanks for all the help in here.now what i would like to know is why the ripsaw track is not allowed to be used in snowx?what is the diffrence between the ripsaw and the predator track?i am realy thinking about putting a rs on my 04 rev 800.i also am thinking about studing my stock track but can`t do both this year.so should i get the rs this year and stud next year or just stud stock track?

thanks fctyson0

·
Registered
324 Posts
If your looking for better traction I asked the question but got dribble. So i went out the garage and studied the problem I'm not ready for the final answer but I have it fixed. I did about 4 things and I'm trying to fiqure which was the trick.
1 I removed the front and rear rubber bumper stops and turned the coupler block rearward
2 I lengthen my limiter to the farthest it will go so sitting there it is slack(4 empty holes between bolts)
3 turned center shock up one more notch #4(200# spring)
this sled NOW hooks up and booggies, and when I'm going down the trail and spy a drainage ditch I can let off and hit the throttle and blow over the ditch!!! What a sweet spot the has been hard for me to find.

·
Registered
103 Posts
cannonball that helped alot, but how much do you weight? i weight 120 on a good day and need to hook up. sorry to barge in on someone elses thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts