Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The trip was put on by cutler dickerson feed company and monsano. It was all farmers and veternarians and a couple riders from sun and snow marina. They left tuesday afternoon and arrived in munising around midnight because the roads were bad from clare on up. Wednesday morning not even 2 miles into the trip a buddy riding a 03 rev riding down a ditch then his ball joint on the front a arm suspension broke off sent him over the handlebars and found out he had 2 broken ribs and some spinal injuries. He was sent to the hospital and then came home thursday. There was 32 total people on the trip now there was only 31. They continued riding that day they split up into two groups cross country and trail riders. They stayed at the best western in munising where the skidoo sales reps were. Then one night at the bar in the hotel they got to drink with all the sales reps from skidoo. At the end of the night all 32 of them got a bill from all their drinks and food and it was close to 650.00. Guess what skidoo paid for the bill. I thought that was funny when they told me that. On the trip there was 2 03 f7s that blew up. One was a friend of ours but dont worry we had a back up rev for him to ride.
They rode close to 550 miles in 3 days. Im going next year for sure. Oh by the way the reps didnt let them look at the 07 sleds all they could look at was the new 07 picture banners. i just wanted to share this with u guys i thought it was pretty funny.

·
Registered
842 Posts
mxzx440rider311 said:
The trip was put on by cutler dickerson feed company and monsano. It was all farmers and veternarians and a couple riders from sun and snow marina. They left tuesday afternoon and arrived in munising around midnight because the roads were bad from clare on up. Wednesday morning not even 2 miles into the trip a buddy riding a 03 rev riding down a ditch then his ball joint on the front a arm suspension broke off sent him over the handlebars and found out he had 2 broken ribs and some spinal injuries. He was sent to the hospital and then came home thursday. There was 32 total people on the trip now there was only 31. They continued riding that day they split up into two groups cross country and trail riders. They stayed at the best western in munising where the skidoo sales reps were. Then one night at the bar in the hotel they got to drink with all the sales reps from skidoo. At the end of the night all 32 of them got a bill from all their drinks and food and it was close to 650.00. Guess what skidoo paid for the bill. I thought that was funny when they told me that. On the trip there was 2 03 f7s that blew up. One was a friend of ours but dont worry we had a back up rev for him to ride.
They rode close to 550 miles in 3 days. Im going next year for sure. Oh by the way the reps didnt let them look at the 07 sleds all they could look at was the new 07 picture banners. i just wanted to share this with u guys i thought it was pretty funny.
[snapback]687928[/snapback]​
Which part was funny? Certainly not the spinal injuries or 'Doo picking up the bar tab...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which part was funny? Certainly not the spinal injuries or 'Doo picking up the bar tab...
[snapback]688258[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The part where the f7's blew up and he had to ride a rev and something i didnt write about in there a friend of ours was pretty much wasted and laid outside of the hotel in a snowbank.. But i guess its your opinion and i have mine

·
Registered
842 Posts
mxzx440rider311 said:
The part where the f7's blew up and he had to ride a rev and something i didnt write about in there a friend of ours was pretty much wasted and laid outside of the hotel in a snowbank.. But i guess its your opinion and i have mine
[snapback]688391[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Ok I'll buy that...just giving you some undeserved crap man,...nothing serious!

·
Registered
127 Posts
todd700mxz said:
mxzx440rider311 said:
[snapback]687928[/snapback]​
Yeah, I second that what was so funny ? Ski Doo picking up bar tab? what do they care it's not their money and with you telling everybody, they probably won't do it next year.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mxzx440rider311 said:

[/quote]

Read it one more time buddy. It has nothin to do with doo pickin up the tab.

·
Registered
127 Posts
mxzx440rider311 said:
mxzx440rider311 said:

Read it one more time buddy. It has nothin to do with doo pickin up the tab.
[snapback]698001[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Read this one time, your not my buddy..And the F7 blowing up, is'nt funny ,it's Normal. And laying wasted in the snowbank,really funny.What are you some dumb "edit for bad language" cowbot getting drunk in town on Saturdat night??

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Read this one time, your not my buddy..And the F7 blowing up, is'nt funny ,it's Normal. And laying wasted in the snowbank,really funny.What are you some dumb "edit for bad language" cowbot getting drunk in town on Saturdat night??
[snapback]699907[/snapback]​
[/quote]

OOO sorry "jb's03 rev" and i wasnt the one that got drunk i said "friend laid in the snowbank" and yes I am a cowboy...nothing wrong with cowboys is there?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.