Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got invited to ride revy in february, ive never been, i just sold my summit and cant afford another sled, is my 600rs gonna make it? or should i look into stretching it out to a 137 or 141? thanks for any info

·
Registered
326 Posts
I love revy and usually try to make it out there a couple times a year. You are at the mercy of the weather and snow conditions with a 120".

It isn't uncommon to have a couple of 4' dumps within a couple of days. (you are obviously hooped with a 120" with that amount of snow.) However you could also have light snow with heavy tourist traffic, then you could have fun on a short track.

Back 10 years ago when cash was hard to come by we used to ride our stretched out 136" mxzs with a 1 3/4 or 2" paddle and could get around pretty darn good. I imagine a XP with a 137" x 2" paddle would get the job done for sure. also at a good deal. I used tracks USA. $800 ish plus stupid fees.

Another important factor is who you will be ridding with. If you try to keep up to mountain sleds on a short track it can be a very frustrating day. If you are with a bunch of other short tracks well then you can all have fun in the same kind of terrain.

Either way I highly recommend you join your buddy.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to the dealer and bought my old summit back a few days ago so I got it made now, gonna take both and hopefully find some nice packed hills to huck the rs off of, thanks for the info man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts