Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Should have further said lightweight, wind proof, waterproof, uninsulated....or very lightly insulated. Any options around here?

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Fastlane powersports. Right off 127 in Mason.
Fastlane the owner Jeff is a good friend he keeps alot of stuff in stock and is close to where your at.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Fastlane the owner Jeff is a good friend he keeps alot of stuff in stock and is close to where your at.
I usually hit Fast Lane in Mason for parts/gear when I'm in the area, great service and prices, if they don't have it I'll stop at Extreme in Gaylord on my way home, Extreme always has what I need but their prices are higher than FL.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Didn't make it to the place in Mason. Checked out the place in St. John's on 127, they had a decent selection, but not quite what I was looking for. Got to Gaylord a little later than what I had hoped (6pm) Thursday evening and everything was shut down. I ended up checking all of the other places that might possibly have some outdoor snow gear. Believe it or not, I found what I was looking for in the Family Farm and Fleet next to Dunham's. Carhartt Shoreline bibs. Waterproof, windproof, breathable, no insulation. Perfect for aggressive off-trail riding, and everything else a yooper has to do in daily outdoor wintertime life.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts