Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in Balgonie and have a few friends that ride. I was looking to maybe see if other people from the Regina & surrounding area would like to ride in a group on weekends around the Balgonie/Fort QuApple/Indian Head areas and doo a little exploring. All makes, models & sizes welcome.

If interested please respond to post and maybe we can hookup and ride once the snow gets here.

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,539 Posts
I live in that area

·
Registered
570 Posts
id be up for a ride or two, havent really seen how the 154 will handle sask snow yet but nows the time to try.

·
Registered
79 Posts
we are from regina and would love some people to ride with. my wife is new to snowmobiling though, as long as that is no issue

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,539 Posts
we are from regina and would love some people to ride with. my wife is new to snowmobiling though, as long as that is no issue
Most important thing is getting out and having fun!

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,539 Posts
Rotax kid I think you need to change your location from Canora to St Joseph's. Did you get your new suspension?
Yeah..I probably should!

New skid is getting close. Waiting for a custom set of rails from Ice Age.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I live in Regina and keep my sleds at Katepwa. I'm usually up for a ride on the weekends. The poker derbies can be a good way to spend a day too!(Lemberg, Neudorf, Abernethy, Markinch, etc.) My wife likes to take her time on her sled while a friend and I play!Hope to meet some of you when the snow flies.

Murray

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I live in Regina and keep my sleds at Katepwa. I'm usually up for a ride on the weekends. The poker derbies can be a good way to spend a day too!(Lemberg, Neudorf, Abernethy, Markinch, etc.) My wife likes to take her time on her sled while a friend and I play!Hope to meet some of you when the snow flies.

Murray
Welcome to Dootalk!, once the snow flies I will probalby ask for cell numbers and send a text whenever a group is going for a ride. Murray do you know where the warm up shack is south of Fort Qu'Appele on HWY 10?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to Dootalk!, once the snow flies I will probalby ask for cell numbers and send a text whenever a group is going for a ride. Murray do you know where the warm up shack is south of Fort Qu'Appele on HWY 10?
I'm not familiar with that location.Thanks for the welcome. I've been riding Ski-doo since the 70's. Looking forward to this winter.

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,539 Posts
Hey Bill,

Are you talking about the new one they built last year or the year before?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts