Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're leaving Kalamazoo at noon on the 26th and staying at the Holiday Inn in Marquette. Its going to be a family event, anybody else is welcome. Plenty of rooms left at the H. I.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks for the info. Can't wait it's like being a kid on christmas eve
dheard4992 said:
the trails were freshly groomed and beautiful last night with snow coming tonight in the Marquette area.
[snapback]315627[/snapback]​

·
Registered
398 Posts
I'll be up there with some Cat buddies on the 26th, we're riding over to Ontanagon but we would hook up for a little ride.

Just let me know when and where, maybe we can have some fun.

Steve

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BeeDoo said:
I'll be up there with some Cat buddies on the 26th, we're riding over to Ontanagon but we would hook up for a little ride.

Just let me know when and where, maybe we can have some fun.

Steve
[snapback]322169[/snapback]​
Hey Steve sounds good, we will be at the holiday inn. Not sure the room #yet. But if you leave a message at the front desk for Greg Cole I'm sure I'll get it. Hope to see you guys up there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
03REV800_Sport said:
me and 2 friends are spending a week HERE 2/26 - 3/3 or 3/5.stop by if u want! look for a yellow-green tent, however it may be covered with snow.
[snapback]322662[/snapback]​
Sounds good, Is this near one of the trails? I'll try to stop by. I just checked John Dee's weather it looks like its going to be a great week to be up in the UP Hope to catch you on the trails Greg Cole

1 - 7 of 7 Posts