Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
Nothing better then an airborne sled!! I know some of you are nuts and have some really great pics....lets see them!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Here is a couple of R32X on our last trip. He fell off after he landed this jump, and the sled took off for the woods, and barely missed two good sized trees. Lucky! The only damage the sled came away with was a broken heart.

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
8WOT8 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
doesnt look like your ganno make the gap. Nice jump anyway.
[snapback]307177[/snapback]​
Ya know something, your'e right!! Well technically I made the gap, it was the landing ramp I had the trouble with!!! I cringe every time I look at that darn picture.....
I wouldn't have hurt so much but this jump was made on top of the ice and it was a hell of a hard landing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
binskiman said:
Here is a couple of R32X on our last trip. He fell off after he landed this jump, and the sled took off for the woods, and barely missed two good sized trees. Lucky! The only damage the sled came away with was a broken heart.
[snapback]307178[/snapback]​
Wasn't a good feeling. Came out lucky in the end.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
8WOT8 said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
doesnt look like your ganno make the gap. Nice jump anyway.
[snapback]307177[/snapback]​
OHHH, thats exactly what I was thinking!! I am just wondering how fast he was going!!!! Not very from the looks of it. I just look at that pic and for some reason I get that circus music in my head. You know the... doot doot doodle doodle doot doot doo doo doot doot doodle doodle doot doot doo doo....

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
WOW some killer pics on here boys keep em coming here is another of me.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 47 Posts