Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The reverse button popped off the handlebar pod and is lost on my '05 Rev. The dealer says I have to order the entire left control pod for $150. I find this hard to believe as nothing is broken. The button looks to snap into (and unfortunately out of) place. Any help with a part number, ideas on the replacement button would be much appreciated.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
bailer said:
The reverse button popped off the handlebar pod and is lost on my '05 Rev. The dealer says I have to order the entire left control pod for $150. I find this hard to believe as nothing is broken. The button looks to snap into (and unfortunately out of) place. Any help with a part number, ideas on the replacement button would be much appreciated.
[snapback]702735[/snapback]​
The Doo Microfishe does not show that button as being sold seperatly, Looks like you will have to buy the entire switch pod ( *HOUSING-SWITCH LH 515176062 ) Ingals Preformance has it for $124.97, Unless you can find someone with one you can get just the button from. Good Luck

·
Registered
412 Posts
Skidoo does not list the part number anywhere for the RER button don't be to hard on your dealer. This should save you a hundred bucks or so p/n 515176088. Good luck and tell your dealer to write the number down in case you lose another one.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Not True, the RER button is available by itself, its the Hi/Lo beam button that is not available by itself. Have your dealer call a PAC analyst at BRP and they will get him the propper part number and sell it to you. I am absolutely certain they are available, one of my riding partners had to buy one, was hard to get but not impossible, don't be surprised if its $10 or $15 tho.

Rev Kev said:
bailer said:
[snapback]702735[/snapback]​
The Doo Microfishe does not show that button as being sold seperatly, Looks like you will have to buy the entire switch pod ( *HOUSING-SWITCH LH 515176062 ) Ingals Preformance has it for $124.97, Unless you can find someone with one you can get just the button from. Good Luck

[snapback]702764[/snapback]​

·
Registered
194 Posts
chynax said:
Skidoo does not list the part number anywhere for the RER button don't be to hard on your dealer. This should save you a hundred bucks or so p/n 515176088. Good luck and tell your dealer to write the number down in case you lose another one.

[snapback]702784[/snapback]​
And ther it is. Thanks Chynax

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.