1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
skidoos_rule said:
is ur sled stock or did u have to do some things to make it caddy
[snapback]260413[/snapback]​
She's stock with a 1.5 in track, boondocker hardtail beaver kit, and snocross springs & shock valving.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Awesome! I have 1 question. I have seen guys riding wheelies on video on long tracks also. Is it all suspension setup or just some good powder and pull like hell?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! I have 1 question. I have seen guys riding wheelies on video on long tracks also. Is it all suspension setup or just some good powder and pull like hell?
The snow had a hard crust on it, so it was optimal. If I can do that on regular soft powder it will be awesome. I also weigh in at sbout 230 so, that probably helps!

Krash911 said:
Where were you guys riding at? I live in ironwood and i see some of you around once and a while.
[snapback]260758[/snapback]​
Yeah we were riding some powerlines near bessemer. You should join the forum on our site and help get some yooper riding talk going.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yeah we were riding some powerlines near bessemer. You should join the forum on our site and help get some yooper riding talk going
Haha just did checked out the new site and joined. Im Pinned24-7. Site is great by the way.

·
Registered
380 Posts
xjhox said:
[snapback]260570[/snapback]​
Look at my avatar, it was a completley stock Summit 800ho witha 144" track, about a foot of snow with a crust on top, and it pulled up like that froma dead stop, last weekend I just about put it over backwards from a slight incline and the traction that it got.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Great site Cory, fellow designer here.........always been a fan of your work! Especially Erdmans site and logo.

When is Drift Media going to be up?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
turtle said:
Great site Cory, fellow designer here.........always been a fan of your work! Especially Erdmans site and logo.

When is Drift Media going to be up?
[snapback]262017[/snapback]​
Thanks. The Drift Media site will be up sometime after the release of the EXCON Freeride video here in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
346 Posts
SnoGix, you also 230#? I have seen small guys do it also. So do you just lean back and pull? got gadeX and it sure dont hook hard enough to pull the skis like that. I love seeing guys riding wheelies on sleds, kind of reminds me of being a kid and getting your first bicycle. Cool pic!

·
Registered
568 Posts
a good foot of snow like it was mentioned above really helps, also a well tuned sled with deep lugs. ripped a few wheelies so far this year, but no enough snow so far, cant wait to get out there and bust some 1/2+ wheelies . but its kinda hard on belts, lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts