Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would like to replace the shocks on my 2007 renegade it is not an X, have 12,000 miles the shocks are non rebuildables would like to come with something better at higher speeds where its not so soft but did not want a x shock, do I buy old shocks and have theme rebuilt and if I did that which rebuilder would you use? If buying new which way would go on shocks?

·
First In, Last Out
2,985 Posts
I personally like dealing with Ian at Monster Performance and Custom (he goes by iansmxz here on the forum). You'll find that he is one of the top shock guys here on Dootalk (there are other reputable people on here as well, however I have no experience with them). A link to his website is in my sig.

I would recommend contacting Ian (or whomever you may choose) and see what he/they can set you up with. I know that Ian can go either the new or used way for most budgets, and you can have your shocks set up for your specific riding style (firmness/etc.).

And welcome to Dootalk!

·
Registered
226 Posts
Would like to replace the shocks on my 2007 renegade it is not an X, have 12,000 miles the shocks are non rebuildables would like to come with something better at higher speeds where its not so soft but did not want a x shock, do I buy old shocks and have theme rebuilt and if I did that which rebuilder would you use? If buying new which way would go on shocks?
I really don't know if this is applicable, but have some 2007 shocks from my adren, I pulled them at 1200 miles for some floats. They have the stock springs with them too. $125 If you are interested send me a PM.

-l-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts