Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 MXZ 600HO SDI Adrenaline. I noticed that when I lift the back end up and let go, it'll sag a couple inches all on it's own with no weight on it. It compresses about 1.5 inches with me on it. The ride doesn't seem harsh, I'm just not used to my sled sagging without me sitting on it. Is this normal on the REV? I weigh 160 and I've got the springs on #3 setting.

·
Super Mega Wicked Advanced Member
2,041 Posts
I have had the same problem with the same sled. It comes and goes. I don't have a solution for ya.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I seem to have the same problem with my new MXZ Adren 500SS. I was just checking the rear suspension to make sure it was adjusted per the book, but when I pull up on the rear bumper to full extension and let go, it drops almost all the way to the rear stop with no weight on it. Once I get on, it rests against the rear stop. Book says it should be between the stops with rider on sled. I only weigh 150#'s and already have the springs on 2. Anyone have any answers??

·
Registered
386 Posts
Over the last year this must be the #1 talked about topic on the forum. The best advice is forget about it and drive the sled. If not, then get a spring chart (easy to find on here) and spend some $$$ for better rear springs. I've got a set of round ones off an 03 BM 800 on my 500SS (after 2 sets of stockers replaced under warranty) , way better than the stock sh&% that came on it but could still go stiffer

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Also don't forget to grease the skid!
Rich

·
Registered
5,581 Posts
I thought the rear suspension was suppose to have this kind of travel. It allows the suspension to drop into holes (between bumps) providing better travel without making you sit too high... The higher you sit the more unstable the machine will be..

Anyone remember the Extra10/12 suspension on the Poos? I think they dropped like 4+ inches..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts