Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a place to carry my tools. Inside pockets preferred and extreme durability since it will be carrying sockets and wrenches bouncing around in it.

e-mail [email protected] or pm me.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking at the Ski Doo website and don't like what I see. Does anybody know if there are other manufacturers making bags for the rev rear tunnels? If so, where can I find them? Want something with multiple pockets on the inside for carrying my tools (so must be durable). The only cool one Doo has sits on the back of the seat and not on the rear tunnel. Don't like the storage compartment as a location.

Any insight will be appreciated.

·
Registered
595 Posts
I have a rev rear trunk bag for sale, it is very roomy, get the style of tool bag you want and put in inside the ski-doo bag. Nice and neat and looks good.

I have a brand new tunnel bag for sale ski-doo part # 280000197 black and silver cost new $74.97 plus tax will sell for $50.00 plus shipping.

·
Ski-doo's poster boy
2,128 Posts
dooboy said:
I have a rev rear trunk bag for sale, it is very roomy, get the style of tool bag you want and put in inside the ski-doo bag. Nice and neat and looks good.

I have a brand new tunnel bag for sale ski-doo part # 280000197 black and silver cost new $74.97 plus tax will sell for $50.00 plus shipping.
[snapback]692890[/snapback]​
Do you have a pic of it?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did see that one in the Doo accessories catalog. Not really liking the look. Needs some graphics or diff colors. I'm going to keep looking. Thanks for the post though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts