Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to know if anyone trail rides a rev 440 in Vermont.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Yessir!
One of my sleds is an 03 440 that I have converted(sort of) to trail riding. Large tank but high comp domes. It has been a tough year for jetting. I have spun the carbs at least four times. I ride out of Pittsfield. The low snow conditions and hard pack have made me decide to run other sleds because of track/cooling issues. The 440 is THE sled for where I ride. Corner to corner the sled is unreal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thumb2bar said:
Yessir!
One of my sleds is an 03 440 that I have converted(sort of) to trail riding. Large tank but high comp domes. It has been a tough year for jetting. I have spun the carbs at least four times. I ride out of Pittsfield. The low snow conditions and hard pack have made me decide to run other sleds because of track/cooling issues. The 440 is THE sled for where I ride. Corner to corner the sled is unreal.
[snapback]296859[/snapback]​
Where in pittsfield, i live over in dalton. Riding is crappy, put on 130 miles from dalton to savoy and back on tuesday, but went to ride yesterday and there isn't much snow left...

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Just off 100 north of the Clear. Trails in the valley are beaten and brown. It sucks not being able to ride out of the shed onto the trails( I know, wah, wah) We trailer three miles away to gain elevation. What a difference.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts