Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been seroiusly thinking of buying a REV 440 MXZX but can not seem to find an insurance carrier that will cover the 440. State Farm, Allstate, and Farmers have all told me they will not cover this sled. I told them it would only be for trail use - not for racing. Who has everyone else used to insure this type of sled (Insurance carriers)???
Thanks REV8MN

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Liberty Mutual. Do not discriminate badly for cc's or race sleds. 800 is 13 frogskins more than a 600. Discount for my 03 440. Not sure if they are out your way, though.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
I use farm beurau insurance there breaking point for dollars is 599 cc one price for smaller one price for larger.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
Ive got Farm Bureau as well. The only thing is that they couldnt find it in their book of course. She just asked how much it costs brand new? I told her I didnt really know, so I thought around 9 or 8 grand. I am insured for 8 grand. I payed 5500. I should total it at the end of the yr if I was smart. But I dont need another headache with paperwork and what have you.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for the info guys....I think I'll give Progressive a call for a quote and try some smaller carriers to see what they have to offer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
State Farm insures our 440... $234.00 a year full coverage... I live in Penna. have three revs insured with them...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts