Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All i have to say to Kevin & the rest of the guys at The Sled Shop in Maine is WOW. The sled shop trail kit made my Mach a totally different machine. Had the chance to open er up on snow covered highway. I'm 380lbs & I hit 195. My buddy about 170lbs buried the needle in 1/2 mile. thats 210km+, thats 131 MPH +!!!! We are going to do it with GPS & radar next chance we get. It was grippy though & a long stretch, i really don't think we spun any more than 10km/hr. He said it just bottomed out and stopped!!! He wasn't wearing a helmet (stupid) so he said he couldn't read the digital display. RPM's were perfect at 7650-7700, clicker 4 just like they said. I'm pleased and impressed.

Does anybody know if the digital continues to climb or stops with the needle? We'll find out soon.

Had a chance to try a friends mach with Fox Floats on the front. WICKED!!! have to get them for next season, they are incredible, and the adjustment range is awesome. Was about 2" higher with 50lbs pressure and the bumps just disappeared.

I would highly recommend the Sled Shop Clutch kits & Fox Floats to round out this sled. I'm really love my mach now that the plug bugs are worked out & the clutch is done.

Oh yeah, the 800 HO MXZ that beat me in December....SMOKED HIM!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
How much? $cdn

·
Monosodium Glutamate
2,663 Posts
Do you have a contact number for The Sled Shop?

·
Registered
330 Posts
MSGME said:
[snapback]302519[/snapback]​
You should try one of mine i guarantee it to be the best or your money back Chuck Hamrah 203 943 3344

·
Registered
169 Posts
ps1000 said:
MSGME said:
You should try one of mine i guarantee it to be the best or your money back Chuck Hamrah 203 943 3344
[snapback]302711[/snapback]​

Chuck....... give me my money back !!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
where your engagement at?

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
121 Posts
MEA said:
ps1000 said:
MSGME said:
[snapback]302711[/snapback]​

Chuck....... give me my money back !!

[snapback]303064[/snapback]​
what does your kit consist of, Chuck ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts