Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the doo springs #505071388 on the advice of someone on here.My ? is doo you need a spacer kit with these? They are about 1-1.25" shorter,I installed them and turned adjusting collar down to take out play,but, there is only about .25" left to adjust- whaddya think?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
f37x3 said:
Just got the doo springs #505071388 on the advice of someone on here.My ? is doo you need a spacer kit with these? They are about 1-1.25" shorter,I installed them and turned adjusting collar down to take out play,but, there is only about .25" left to adjust- whaddya think?

[snapback]281888[/snapback]​
Yah, you need a spacer. I think "tweener" sells them on this site. I put them on my 2003 Rev 600 HO. I think you'll like the way they help control inside ski lift when cornering.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Robb made me a set and he posted a drawing just before Christmas. If you the precisions, you probably want the abiltiy to increase the pre-load...so I say yes to the spacer.

·
Registered
568 Posts
definately need spacers, the springs arent that much stiffer. i have 1.25" alum ones made up and ready to ship, $35us shipped to ya, if ya do a search on here for spacers, springs etc you should get a few picts and topics about this

1 - 4 of 4 Posts