Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Unreal. It's a shame to see that this happens.

Reactions: mbret2004

·
Registered
721 Posts
When I owned my propeller shop, we always had the place looking spotless. Everything was well organized and clean. Painted floors and very bright lighting. We got many compliments from customers on how professional the operation appeared. Frankly, anyone who would trust their stuff to a place that charges 40-45 dollars an hour should not expect much. Profit has to come from somewhere. Ironically, if this guy got his act together and went legit, he could probably make a living at it, but I suspect he doesn't have the skill, knowledge, or desire to do that. Sad.

·
Super Moderator
10,236 Posts
When I owned my propeller shop, we always had the place looking spotless. Everything was well organized and clean. Painted floors and very bright lighting. We got many compliments from customers on how professional the operation appeared. Frankly, anyone who would trust their stuff to a place that charges 40-45 dollars an hour should not expect much. Profit has to come from somewhere. Ironically, if this guy got his act together and went legit, he could probably make a living at it, but I suspect he doesn't have the skill, knowledge, or desire to do that. Sad.
100% agreed; the price threw me off, right along with the lack of editing in his advertisement. Big red flags.

·
Banned
2,198 Posts
Although on the other hand, when I see a shop that is too clean, I assume no real work is getting done, or they're hurting for business.

·
Registered
683 Posts
For the Ontario guys. Anyone use a guy out of Aurora area with the initials EE? If so I would like to know if you' were satisfied.

Maybe it's the same guy that ripped people off around Barrie?

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
For the Ontario guys. Anyone use a guy out of Aurora area with the initials EE? If so I would like to know if you' were satisfied.

Maybe it's the same guy that ripped people off around Barrie?
Sounds like different guy. This guy (this thread)initials and name mentioned in above news clip.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
So as you can see he is posting under a different name now. Same guy though Chris B. This is for GTA sledders. He is in Orillia.
Be careful with your cash you will lose it with this guy.

If there's anyone on 705sleds or Lake Simcoe message board I suggest putting this info on there to warn people.

Season just ramped up and the ripping off is in full swing.
475d7b8b98124399f73127cbd8defe31.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Had plenty of experience with CHRIS B, he posted under this forum at one time under the name 'RXL' back in 2016. He uttered threats on my life and my families life INSIDE THE BARRIE COURTHOUSE. He was charged formally for this event, I have the papers in hand to prove it. He was let out on recognizance, violated it and had to be bailed by a guarantor.

I had given him a 350cc single cylinder motorcycle engine to repair and was suckered out of the dollars for it until I tracked him down via his criminal record. In fact, if he had not threatened my life in front of court officers and been charged for it.. I may never have been able to find him and get my money back.

It took him 14 months to pay me 100 each month. Guy is a major loser.

It seems he is currently located at: 601 West Street S Unit 5B, Orillia, ON L3V 5H7

His prior shop location was: 369 mapleview dr. west, Barrie, ON, L4N 9E8 ( FULL THROTTLE RECREATIONAL REPAIRS )

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Had plenty of experience with CHRIS B, he posted under this forum at one time under the name 'RXL' back in 2016. He uttered threats on my life and my families life INSIDE THE BARRIE COURTHOUSE. He was charged formally for this event, I have the papers in hand to prove it. He was let out on recognizance, violated it and had to be bailed by a guarantor.

I had given him a 350cc single cylinder motorcycle engine to repair and was suckered out of the dollars for it until I tracked him down via his criminal record. In fact, if he had not threatened my life in front of court officers and been charged for it.. I may never have been able to find him and get my money back.

It took him 14 months to pay me 100 each month. Guy is a major loser.

It seems he is currently located at: 601 West Street S Unit 5B, Orillia, ON L3V 5H7

His prior shop location was: 369 mapleview dr. west, Barrie, ON, L4N 9E8 ( FULL THROTTLE RECREATIONAL REPAIRS )
Bingo yep that's him. Hopefully people post his info on 705sleds to warn others. I feel bad for all the people or young first time sled owners that get ripped off by this guy.

U should post pics of his criminal info you have, it's public record anyway so shouldn't be an issue on here. The truth is the truth.

Tons of old sea doos "rebuilt" for sale now for sale.

Had a huge pile of old beaters for sale last season.

Watch out this year people.

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
FOUR SEASONS REPAIRS in Orillia now shows as 'permanently closed' on google maps.

We are going to have to keep up on this POS criminal. I hope his next shop gets found and posted here.
Like a bad smell that just won't go away, it's back.

Watch out Orillia and crew.
White Light Product Font Line

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
And they are open and running again. GTA Barrie Orillia folks. Buyer beware, after the season this crew will close up and disappear only to resurface at another rental to do it all over again. Chris B and crew are at it. I see the unhappy ripped off customer reviews from previous. Boyce has been working the Barrie area for years. No shortage of ripped off customers.

Do your self a favor go to a reputable snowmobile repair shop. Stay clear of this crew.
Product Font Screenshot Parallel Number
Font Motor vehicle Screenshot Automotive tire Vehicle
Font Motor vehicle Screenshot Technology Multimedia

·
Registered
3 Posts
He has moved his shop across the street from the last reported location. He is apparently behind the ServiceOntario, now.

Make sure if you come across his new shops you review them and add their address here. This will ensure that a more viewed website will produce results near searches for his shop.

"Snowmobiles Sales and Service"

(705) 229-5916

575 West Street S, Orillia, ON L3V 5H4

575 West Street S, Orillia, ON L3V 5H4

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Yes he is working with another guy or maybe its him posting under another name which he does do alot.
Ryan on kijiji and also posts under Debbie, pretending she's the secretary. All kinds of junk sleds for sale that Boyce "rebuilt". Right.
He pretends they are a legitimate shop.

While if you go there in Orillia good luck.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts