Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know if yourself or anyone else has checked what the rain did to the snow in the highlands. We were up last weekend had great running up top. The centre was not great but I think I've seen it worse. There were 36 machines gassing up at fletchers when we got there. Most of them from your neck of the woods I believe. I also heard my old 700 did the crispy fry on Saturday.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have no snow left here either. We left from home last weeekend and this weekend you could almost mow the lawn, ridiculious. Anyway supposed to be snow coming to night and an Alberta clipper is making its way this direction.I'm hoping these to snowfalls will atleast take us back to where we were a week ago.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yah your not kidding 4 of us loaded up today to head to the highlands heard you could leave from hunters mountain(highland road entrance) got there two other guys were just loading back on trailer said the were up and turned around all ice and had to drive around some bare spots. Then a truck comes out of the distance driving down the trail with trailer in tow saying the same thing no snow and the further they went the worse it got. Conditions horrible. So we closed trailer doors and went back to do the only thing left to do when faced with such a crisis

hope we get these two snow falls.

·
Registered
22 Posts
ok so the 700 died a very painfull death. But know one was hurt. the snow conditions today are 25 to 30 new snow in cheticamp and is freezing rain at 730 changing back to snow later and very cold. more snow for the rest of the week

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.