Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think we will see this sled in '06?
Yes it will be produced.1768.00%
No it will not be made.832.00%

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im wishing and hoping for this sled and I am thinking that others are too. So Im wondering what you think. Im feeling pretty sure that we will see it. It seems like an obvious step to me but who knows.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
GadeX said:
It would likely end up in an RT chassis.
It lacks hookup with the SC3.
It's ambarrasing!
[snapback]264777[/snapback]​
it would have to be in the RT chassis because the 1000SDI doesn't fit in the rev. what are you talking about in regards to lack of hook-up? do you mean that the RT chassis lacks hook-up or that the SC4 lacks hook-up? anyway you look at it with that much power hooking-up is not going to be easy.

·
Registered
654 Posts
pepers215 said:
GadeX said:
It's ambarrasing!
it would have to be in the RT chassis because the 1000SDI doesn't fit in the rev. what are you talking about in regards to lack of hook-up? do you mean that the RT chassis lacks hook-up or that the SC4 lacks hook-up? anyway you look at it with that much power hooking-up is not going to be easy.

[snapback]264812[/snapback]​
My sled, the 04GadeX 162 woodys on 1 1/4" track
No hook up at all due to lack of transfer w/SC3
I only weigh 135 so until I get going 30 or so I get nothing.
By then I'm so far behind.....
I don't even bother anymore. Not that I bought it for that.
I love it for trails.
But man would it be fun to hook up and let the sled go with 140 pounds on it's back!

The other issue I'd have is the RT is not a bump chassis like the rev.
It's a lake/smooth trail sled, since they reduced the travel in the front shocks.
I think they've programmed the Mach to bring the power on gradually to help hook up off the line, the faster they go the harder they pull.
Hopefully they'll find a way to stick that monster 1000SDI in a rev.
But for now, I'm hearing the PT800 w/SC4 works awesome.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GadeX said:
pepers215 said:
GadeX said:
It's ambarrasing!

[snapback]264812[/snapback]​
My sled, the 04GadeX 162 woodys on 1 1/4" track
No hook up at all due to lack of transfer w/SC3
I only weigh 135 so until I get going 30 or so I get nothing.
By then I'm so far behind.....
I don't even bother anymore. Not that I bought it for that.
I love it for trails.
But man would it be fun to hook up and let the sled go with 140 pounds on it's back!

The other issue I'd have is the RT is not a bump chassis like the rev.
It's a lake/smooth trail sled, since they reduced the travel in the front shocks.
I think they've programmed the Mach to bring the power on gradually to help hook up off the line, the faster they go the harder they pull.
Hopefully they'll find a way to stick that monster 1000SDI in a rev.
But for now, I'm hearing the PT800 w/SC4 works awesome.
[snapback]264843[/snapback]​
i weigh like 210 so hopefully with my fat a$$ on the back i'd get some hookup. anyway you look at it, if they make it all I need to know is where to sign up.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I put an Expert-X suspension in my 2004 Renegade 800 and the transfer and hook-up are great. It is really easy to adjust the transfer and it is unbelievable. By the way, it rides a whole lot better also.

·
Registered
618 Posts
they will make the sled just cuz there are plenty out there that need a big d!ck between their legs... no thanks for me, the 800 gade is lighter and plenty powerful, if it is not quite enough hp, add a couple mods (likely drop some weight while you are at it) and you have a sled that prolly has a similar power to weight ratio... the 1000 is cool in its own way, but not a sled i'd care to own unless i was a mt. highmarker (essentially an uphill dragger)... not my kind of ride

1 - 9 of 9 Posts