Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Coming off a 14 GSX SE. Thinking about 900 Renegade for 15. How's the seat comfort for long days? Looks a little narrow? My GSX SE is super comfortable. What do people that own Gades feel? Thanks, George

·
Registered
963 Posts
Coming off a 14 GSX SE. Thinking about 900 Renegade for 15. How's the seat comfort for long days? Looks a little narrow? My GSX SE is super comfortable. What do people that own Gades feel? Thanks, George
Thought I would miss the gsx seat, but the rene seat is pretty good.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I'm still riding for the next too weeks so can't make the sneak peak. Just passed 4000 miles on 1200 14 GSX SE. What a great sled. Finding it hard to get the same sled next year since they have made zero changes.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have been quite comfortable on my 900 ACE Gade Adren. until this last week. Now, I'm 6'4" and 275 before suiting up. (don't have any idea what your size is) I end up sitting near the end of the padding. This last week I rode with a friend that has a 900 Ace GSX that he put the touring seat on. I jokingly comment that he only stops when he needs gas. With you having 4000 this season I imagine that you keep it rolling. Following my friend I was looking for more cushion last week.

Bottom line, you have look at your specific details.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts