Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a new renegade for next season. I mainly ride the Tug Hill, New York area with a lot of pumps.

Question #1 - How will this sled perform on pumpy not well groomed trails.

Question #2 - Does the new Renegade come with the new 800R motor?

Question #3 - If I was able to find a leftover 06 Gade with the x package, how will it compare to the 07? I noticed the 06 has many of the same extras as the 07.

Any other info will be helpful.

Thanks

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
JMekeel said:
I'm considering a new renegade for next season. I mainly ride the Tug Hill, New York area with a lot of pumps.

Question #1 - How will this sled perform on pumpy not well groomed trails.

Question #2 - Does the new Renegade come with the new 800R motor?

Question #3 - If I was able to find a leftover 06 Gade with the x package, how will it compare to the 07? I noticed the 06 has many of the same extras as the 07.

Any other info will be helpful.

Thanks
[snapback]754428[/snapback]​
Anybody

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Only thing I'll add is that I'm sure the 800R isn't in the Gade for 07.

I'll let others tell you about thier 06 Gades but I will say I can believe the extra floatation of a 136x16x1.25 over a 121x15x1, off trail is a blast now.

·
Registered
500 Posts
questions: 1. Great if it's an "X"
2. No 800R in '07 for the gade - only summit
3. probably never find a new leftover "X" - if you doo
GRAB IT!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I spend a lot of time riding on the Hill with my 800 X Gade. The Renegade performed well even in the nasty weekend bumps on Tug hill. My wife has the 500ss and when riding that it seems more nimble and turns a little better. I'm thinking of trying a 121" for 07. The Gade was my first Rev and i love the Rev chassis...My Gade only has 775 miles this year...I get a new sled every year and i may try the Mach X or 800 X....Not too sure how the Mach X will perform with it's shorter front travel....specially on the Hill ??????

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
JMekeel....Where do you live?

peter

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love the gade's for the bumpy bumpy trails. We have very little grooming in my area and i prefer a gade, x or standard, over the 121". Only reason I won't have one next year is because of that darn X-RS that I keep telling myself I have to have.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts