Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently have 2014 GSX LE 1200 (shorty). Looking at 2016 Renegade Adrenaline 1200. Having a hard time going back to analog gauge and have a couple other questions. Found one at a super price. Originally looking for a Blizzard (129") but there are none in my area.

Do the newer renegade hand warmers have multiple adjustments or just still high & low? My GSX has like 9 levels for both hand and thumb.

From what I read it will fit in my 10' triton enclosed if I run the skis up in the trailer. Is this true? 3 trips to the U.P. each year.

I have ridden a GSX LE before so I have tried the Renegade. Mostly ride Western U.P. trails that are a lot of rail road grades and sweeping trails.

·
Registered
78 Posts
just bought a renegade adrenaline 600. the hand warmers do have multiple settings which show up on the gauge when you change the setting, it then reverts back to the fuel gauge. also i have a 10 foot load rite trailer and the sled fits but it is tip to tip. i dont know how it would fit with a covered trailer as mine only has salt shield, i think it would fit but it will be very very close.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Test rode a tnt before I bought my GSX and it had multiple setting also. Front of triton enclosed stick parts the front of the trailer (radiused out) about a foot. Plan to measure it up when I get home.

Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mine would not fit in a older 10' triton trailer, the windshield would hit when I lowered the clamshell. (13' 1200 Renegade X)

It will fit on a open trailer with salt shield. I have been told that the newer Triton trailer that doesn't have the single slope front will fit, tight but will fit. I ended up selling my clamshell and bought an enclosed drive in trailer. I didn't feel like taking the windshield off everytime I wanted to haul my sled.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts