Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey there! I happen to have a real problem on my 2010 renegade 800r ptek. the problem is that the sled seems to miss some spark on one cylinder(clutch side). When I go WOT chek engine comes ON and after a scan at BRP its the knock sensor. When I put it in reverse, the problem is worse. Its hard to make it rev up to 3500rpm while it backfires a lot. But only in reverse. I checked the temperature while idling it at 3000rpm and the clutch cylinder was at 1000 degree and the other at 150. I changed spark plug, spark plug boot, coil, tried another cluster,another ECM, another relay on the side of the carburator, cheked if the carburator boots are sealed, rave valve seems good, I changed the gasket. So now im trying to find if there were a wire grounded, bad connection and im opening the fire to see if there is something abnormal. If you could have any ideas of what it could be, im open to any sugestion. The sled have 11000 km and I replaced Piston, ring, crank seal and all the gasket of the engine at 9000km. Thanks in advance !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts