Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
On the snowest forums/skidoo section. Someone was asking about the differences between an RT 1000 and an 800 Rev. Everybody was chiming in offering their opinions and some dude says that the RT is junk and a pig. Rene says that it is a great sled and he can ride it all day.
So the dude calls rene out and says that "As for rider ability,I don't THINK that you (RENE) want to go there unless you have been putting on 8 to 10000 miles a year for ten years in the mountains and have been riding for thirty years. BC,been there done that. As I am alldonetesting, I'm also done with this banter"

You guys gotta check it out!!!

Here is the link;
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messagevie...threadid=249819

I think we should set up the shootout!!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
shredder said:
On the snowest forums/skidoo section. Someone was asking about the differences between an RT 1000 and an 800 Rev. Everybody was chiming in offering their opinions and some dude says that the RT is junk and a pig. Rene says that it is a great sled and he can ride it all day.
So the dude calls rene out and says that "As for rider ability,I don't THINK that you (RENE) want to go there unless you have been putting on 8 to 10000 miles a year for ten years in the mountains and have been riding for thirty years. BC,been there done that. As I am alldonetesting, I'm also done with this banter"

You guys gotta check it out!!!

Here is the link;
http://www.snowest.com/fusetalk/messagevie...threadid=249819

I think we should set up the shootout!!!
[snapback]751238[/snapback]​
HOLY COW.......can you say motor-mouth with a DEATH WISH. I pity the fool......I tried to follow Rene around one day & the "doo-talkers" know what happened there LMAO. Poor little man has had a rough childhood. IMO.

Murray(little bark)

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
Well, my money is on Rene, but this loudmouth doesn't have the stones to put his money where his mouth is...

Pretty funny thread actually, I'd like to be there if it ever came to a shootout...

·
Premium Member
11,601 Posts
WOW !!!

That's what takes place on snowmobile forums?

Thanks for the entertainment fellas.

Smoke him Rene!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
I guess we'll see if he can back up his big mouth, I would be surprised, all you get on snowwest is a bunch of dickheads bashing everything in sight.
Usually only go there when I need a good laugh.

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,652 Posts
Kid needs some lessons in physics and manners!
You don't mess with crazy old people!
-Grover

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
RT Val said:
I guess we'll see if he can back up his big mouth, I would be surprised, all you get on snowwest is a bunch of dickheads bashing everything in sight.
Usually only go there when I need a good laugh.
[snapback]751643[/snapback]​
Yea, there are a lot of loud mouths over there, but pound for pound WAY more mountain information on Snowest then DooTalk. 90% of what we get here has already been done over there. Not bashing Dootalk at all, but we do not have near as many mountain riders here as they have...

·
Registered
630 Posts
therealsnowdog said:
Yea, there are a lot of loud mouths over there, but pound for pound WAY more mountain information on Snowest then DooTalk. 90% of what we get here has already been done over there. Not bashing Dootalk at all, but we do not have near as many mountain riders here as they have...

[snapback]751727[/snapback]​
I would totally agree with you.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
before anybody blames this on me I have no log in credentials for SnoWest and I have like zero experience in true mt. riding. I respect the Mt. guys as it sure looks like fun and skillful riding...So, this was not me and I think Rene (based on pics and video) is a great Mt. rider....

G

·
Wow,
What a mouth. Look like his tail was put somewhere safe, as he has not replied to anybody lately.
I have seen the "Rene" ride, I would not want to take the other dudes diaper money!
Smitty

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ok, I think I can type now, darn was laughing so hard at this guy that my eyes were blurry...... Maybe we should take up a collection and send this guy a truck and trailer and bring him up here to back up his words!!!!! Let see, yep I got 2 cents to start it.

Rene, maybe we should send him one of your posters, signed by all of us....

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Could not help myself, had to mouth off to the guy...I am MTdream on Snowest (imagine that)

but you know Rene might be nice to the guy, and only take him off a 80ft. drop first....

I honestly would pay to watch this mashing happen!!

Rene,

if you read this...not all folks from the States are this Ignorant and just plain STUPID!!!!!!

·
Registered
921 Posts
MTdreamRev said:
Could not help myself, had to mouth off to the guy...I am MTdream on Snowest (imagine that)

but you know Rene might be nice to the guy, and only take him off a 80ft. drop first....

Rene,

if you read this...not all folks from the States are this Ignorant and just plain STUPID!!!!!!
[snapback]752226[/snapback]​
I just went over and checked that thread, man it is getting real entertaining!
Grover, did you call me old?LOL I can't believe I will be 40 next year! One thing I love about sledding is you forget how old you are, I swear I feel like a teenager when I am on my sled.
There are a lot of great sledders and people on these sites, sometimes people get
carried away on the computer. Snowest should sell a shirt that says "Instant A%$hole , just add a Keyboard!" to a small but vocal minority. I love the sarcasm and humor on the site but some guys just get rude and bash people and their sleds with very little thought. Who really cares what you ride, no sled out there is perfect and in ten years the sleds we ride will be obsolete as the XLT 600 is today. ( Ten years ago the XLT was near the top of the heap). Ride what works for you and don't show your insecurity by bashing others unless you have the hard facts! I would really love to go head to head with this guy, he could be a great rider, seems as though he turned his profile off after he read your replies though!
As for my thoughts on Americans, no worries MTdreamrev, I actually wish Canadians had a little more American in them! I really wish we our justice system (If you can call it a justice system!) was more like yours!

My 2 cents for the day! RS

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,652 Posts
Yup! I'm staring at 40 also this next year, but you're right 'bout feeling it. Some days I do but when you're doing something you like you tend to forget. Have fun and don't tear him up too bad!
-Grover

·
Registered
129 Posts
grover said:
Yup! I'm staring at 40 also this next year, but you're right 'bout feeling it. Some days I do but when you're doing something you like you tend to forget. Have fun and don't tear him up too bad!
-Grover
[snapback]752400[/snapback]​
Rene, Well I know for sure that you are the man. I have nown you for 6 years and we have become good friends. I also know that you have shown me how to improve and be better in the Mts. There is a differnts between people that know and people who wish they new. People like that don't have fun... I think he wishes that he could ride and maybe he can but why try to run someone down...

Come on and lets get him face to face with someone that dose know what he is talking about...

O Yea and I will be 49 in a few months and like you said Rene you feel young. Inside I feel like a kid but at the end of the day something tells this old boy it's time for bed... Ha
Be safe and see you in two weeks... (49c in the shade today)...

·
Ski-doo crash test dummy
1,062 Posts
I Dare Ya Rene! said:
MTdreamRev said:

Rene,

[snapback]752226[/snapback]​
I just went over and checked that thread, man it is getting real entertaining!
Grover, did you call me old?LOL I can't believe I will be 40 next year! One thing I love about sledding is you forget how old you are, I swear I feel like a teenager when I am on my sled.
There are a lot of great sledders and people on these sites, sometimes people get
carried away on the computer. Snowest should sell a shirt that says "Instant A%$hole , just add a Keyboard!" to a small but vocal minority. I love the sarcasm and humor on the site but some guys just get rude and bash people and their sleds with very little thought. Who really cares what you ride, no sled out there is perfect and in ten years the sleds we ride will be obsolete as the XLT 600 is today. ( Ten years ago the XLT was near the top of the heap). Ride what works for you and don't show your insecurity by bashing others unless you have the hard facts! I would really love to go head to head with this guy, he could be a great rider, seems as though he turned his profile off after he read your replies though!
As for my thoughts on Americans, no worries MTdreamrev, I actually wish Canadians had a little more American in them! I really wish we our justice system (If you can call it a justice system!) was more like yours!

My 2 cents for the day! RS
[snapback]752393[/snapback]​

Rene,
Just returned from Sno-West, on behalf of American snowmobilers, I apologize for that idiot! (Every village has one, eh?)
If half of what I've read about you is true, that dude ain't worth your time!
I kinda wish it was me that wrote it though, it would be one way to get an all expenses paid trip to ride B.C.! (With all of those who would donate, truck, trailer and gas money to that fool, so he could get a spankin'!) (LOL!)
Someday soon I hope to ride B.C., by then you may be 50 and I might have a chance to keep up with ya! (LOL!) I'll never be able to jump cornices though, just scares the hell out of me and I wind up pussin' out, lettin' off and bangin' up my knees on impact!

You da man, keep on with your bad "edit for bad language" self and don't worry about your name, down here Johnny Cash sang about a boy named Sue! (Does make ya tuff I imagine!)

Later!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Wow, some people really need a swift kick in the $*&@!!!! How ignorant can some people be?? I speak for the majority of Americans when i say we are not all as ignorant as this guy is, and also as a flatlander i can say that i can only imagine what it is like to do the things that RENE does, and to only imagine about the places that he goes......

I am not old though, as i am a 21 yr old college student who would rather be sledding right now rather than working on his midterms!!!!

Josh

·
Registered
235 Posts
You better believe my money is on Rene. Like the wife comment, very subtle (lol), but got your point across. Just a guy that likes to talk crap on a forum chat, but really doesn't have the nuts to put his money where is mouth is. Way to be the bigger man Rene. Don't think there's anybody on here that wouldn't back you in that challenge. I have seen some pretty tuff school teachers in my time. LOL
Just my 2 cents

1 - 20 of 32 Posts