Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2006 Renagade 1000X. And I think I have a pretty good example of it gas mileage. I rode my sled from Munising to Grand Marais and back to Shingleton which was approximately 115 - 120 miles when it ran out of gas on the trail. Fortunately I had a jerry can which got me to the next fill up and is also one of the reasons I did not fill up in Grand Marais. The other reason was that thier 91 octane and above pumps broke on the sled ahead of me. For better idea of how I got that mileage, here ya go. I am about 6'1" tall and somewhere in the area of 295 - 310 lbs. About 65% of that riding was roostin'/sweepin' corners, pullin the skis, and throttle pinned to the bar. The other 35% was fartin' around in the back of the pack. Hope this helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackmxz said:
Tell me, how do you like that sled. I would really like to get one. Did you have any problems with it?
[snapback]724289[/snapback]​
Yeah, I did have two minor problems. The first time the thing wouildn't run right. It spit and sputtered and the hot light came on. Turns out the dealer hadn't put the updated programing in it and once that was done it ran fine. The second problem was a faulty heated grip that wouldn't work on high. But, since then it has run like a champ. And I haven't so much as fouled a plug.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top