Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1997 mxz 670 turbo. This sled had a bent tunnel at one time, so the previous owner bought a diff. tunnel from a bone yard to replace it. The sled has never been registered since, due to it being set up to run ice drags. I would now like to sell the sled and was wondering if it would be a big deal for the new owner to register it. It has a different tunnel,therefor it has a different vin number.I already had the sled on ebay and it sold to a Doo dealer in Newfoundland. After the dealer found out how much of a pain in the arse it would be to bring the sled across customs, he has backed out of the deal. I now need to readvertise it on ebay and thought it would be to my advantage to know what the new owner would be up against when or if he/her decided to register it. Thanks in advance...Bullett

·
Registered
77 Posts
Why dont you just go down and register it yourself with the VIN on the chassis and when you sell it you can give them the registration. There are some states that you cant register it with a bill of sale, they need previous reg or title.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts